Our Covid-Secure Declaration
The highest standards in hygiene and safety, established by our governing bodies and required by the Government, are in place to let you benefit from our medical healthcare treatments.
- Safe and secure environment where social distancing is easily followed by everybody.
- Warm and attentive service delivered with minimal physical contact.
- Hand sanitisers are conveniently offered across the entire clinic.
- Clinicians thoroughly sanitise their hands regularly.
- Spare face masks and gloves are available for you – just ask.
- Every client is privately asked about COVID-19 symptoms and appraised as safe to be at our Clinic.
- Everything you touch is sanitised and 100% safe to use
- All members of staff are wearing face masks and surgical gloves where required
- Clinicians use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): in line with Government guidance.
- Couch rolls have been changed for your appointment and promptly replaced after couch sanitisation and ready for the next patient
- Your treatment room and toilet are regularly refreshed with antibacterial spray and sanitised before (and after) your visit.
- Use our wall-mounted hand sanitiser dispensers during your stay.
- Bring your own water and use your preferred PPE.
- Pay the way you prefer – we are taking cash as well.